Miranda Proferes Wedding Saturday 16th December 2017
The below times are the departure times so please make sure that you are at you pickup point 5 minutes early to make sure that you do not miss the bus.
1) 3:05 pm - Barossa Novotel
2) 3:20 pm - Barossa Weintal (guests are to wait on the opposite side of the road by OTR)
3) Goat Square - HOME ONLY
4) 33 Heinze Rd, Tanunda 'CasaMia' - HOME ONLY
1) 2:50 pm - Tanunda Hotel (guests are to wait on the opposite side of the road by Jarvis Suzuki)
2) 2:55 pm - Tanunda Cottages (Guests are to wait on the opposite side of the road)
3) 3:05 pm - Vine Inn Nuriootpa (Guests are to wait by Foodland on the opposite side of the road, by the wall murial)
We hope you have a memorable and enjoyable day!
Greenock Creek Charter specializes in making the transporting of your guests as easy as possible for you. We help organize your transport requirements and add a personal touch making the hiring of a bus a little special.
Take the worry out of your guests finding a way too and home from your wedding.
Our vehicles are all comfortable, air-conditioned and seat-belted.
Greenock Creek Charter has built a strong rapport in this industry enabling us to incorporate other companies when needed. This means large groups can book with confidence that we will be able to meet your requirements. We do our best to ensure that each time our customers use our services, their experience is an easy journey from the first phone call to the last step off the bus.
Greenock Creek Charter
PH: 08 8562 8092